The Stubai Glacier is directly south of Innsbruck and is one of the top glacier skiing areas in the word. The ski lift system is modern and comprehensive and the on-mountain facilities are excellent. With a top lift height of over 3,200m the snow throughout the winter can be outstanding whilst the length of the season is also impressive, running from late September through to early summer.
- Miles/km of Ski Trails: 110km
- Type of Ski Trails: Blue Ski Trails: 12 - 46km. Red Ski Trails: 8 - 39km. Black Ski Trails: 2 - 19km
- Longest Run: Grub'n valley - 10km
- Ski Lifts: 25 - 7 Chairlifts, 9 T Bars, 4 Magic Carpets
- Highest Lift: 3,200m
- Cross-country skiing: 204 km